I serve nuffnang ads

GilaPing

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

~~Simply the empty day~~

Morning rain.... But it's over just in time..
Then here i come to earn some time by doing rubbish things...
That's a place that called 'office'...
Lot of things to be done and more bonus,i have to handle it all alone..
*Sigh*
I am a boss and I am a coolie...
But for today,maybe it could be much better when i got less pressure...
After a long period i haven't write here,then i could spend some time to write my boring life for now..
I've been searching for the meanings of life,but still i found that 'life is undefined'.
Since it is so hard to be found,then i set myself to sail in blue sea without any compass..
Just follow the flow and let everything be..
Really hope that I could improve myself,my life and my everything...

by ~sHarEEb~

No comments:

Post a Comment