I serve nuffnang ads

GilaPing

Sunday, February 13, 2011

~missing~

my pen is just getting on now.
after few days..
i think my life just have been upside down since few days
i cant think straight, i cant look forward, i cant walk freely, i am too breathless.
until one day i realized that i really need someone that i missed...
all day i have been thinking about SOMEONE..
really ONE..
deep in my heart, i cant wait too see my SOMEONE..
although my SOMEONE seems like avoiding me, but like i said...
i really missed my SOMEONE..
mysterious...my SOMEONE just too mysterious..
my SOMEONE's ego quite hard to be held by my hand..
i wanna do all i want when i get to see my SOMEONE..
missed my SOMEONE so much!!
we keep fighting but we keep loving..
although we knew that we cant have happy ending, yet we try to do our best..
keep trying to make this relationship to become sweeter than ever


by shareeb

No comments:

Post a Comment