I serve nuffnang ads

GilaPing

Saturday, January 22, 2011

~my pham~

huh.. after a long time i haven't write here,damn i missed my writing due to my workloads..
suddenly,i shocked..i started thinking about something..
there it is.. FAMILY
damn!!i missed them a lot..
how could i forgot them..
although they are quite far away from my eyes, but i totally can't afford to forget them..
may this incoming holidays would be a good time to have fun with them altogether..
celebrating this CHINESE NEW Year's holiday..
yet to remember not to celebrate that eve but the holiday..
after months of hard work,now comes the hardest time when there are only 5 days to complete this project..
thought it was impossible..
but all my jobs should be complete before the dateline..
uh... 43.5k per day should make them broke although they are public-listed company..
i am a small creature in this big organization..
so i am not so affected by those crap things..
should i stop this note because i yet to energize my 3 pending buildings..
GO!!

by shareeb

1 comment: