I serve nuffnang ads

GilaPing

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come

Hello everybody especially my sweet-lovely readers.. Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott. This is an event that always keep playing in my mind.. I always dreaming about this and really want to achieve that.. There are always some reasons why i wanna be there.. Firstly, I wanna meets all the bloggers all over the worlds..Even for now it's just intent for Asia-pacific, then it's my first step for all over the world..Let us meet and exchange our minds for everything about blogging and so on.. Then, I wanna experience this wonderful thing. This is not a chance that always come. I must grab this chance so i can experience it.. My history so i can make it as a invaluable heritage for my next generation.. Who wants to miss an unforgettable thing.. Another reason i wanna be there is I would like to be among the first to be honored by bloggers community.. To be together in an awards event is such an honorable moment to be shared with our community and might the ultimate momentum for us to keep blogging, spread all the information and widen our knowledge.. That's it! Let us be in the history for another victory! by shareeb

No comments:

Post a Comment