I serve nuffnang ads

GilaPing

Friday, November 12, 2010

~~Reality~~

Still early to write but can't stand it anymore..i really have to write...

What a busy day!! Damn i am so tired of this.. All works need to be done in hurry.. Since i slept too late last night,then my sight have been blurred by stars.. I can see everything became double..
Then troubles come all the way.. Thank God today is Friday,so i can get more rest in afternoon..

I wonder why i have to deal with some stubborn,clumsy,slow people.. They are so sick and pathetic.. Then it's me who need to face them everyday with my blur emotion.. Tired really tired of all those things..

Tomorrow seems to be a hard day again.. Challenges awaiting for me to face them without any proper preparation.. So sleepless..

And till this post written, I am still working in this cold office..
HUH~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment